Sunday 8 June 2014

While you were out

     
This weather was always my best friend, but goodness me it can make ones day extra gloomy indeed.....
Hair brushed and pink lipstick on .... 
And off I went to meet up with a group of girls for some hot chocolate & brownies with a dash of wine and pizza too..... 

Bless my dearest husband who had to bath, feed ! Make a bottle and put Matthew to bed too Amongst   All the piles of marking he had to do too.....

3 SMS's & one phone call later and I was on my way home to a little boy who couldn't sleep cause his mommy routine wasn't there : 

when I returned the house was a bomb and mom spent the entire next morning cleaning up ....... But a well needed couple of hours out definitely was appreciated, 
                                                                    
                            Thanx g&friends xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment