Sunday 28 September 2014

The Joy of The Lord is my strength



This morning my clever hubby made a new garden bed and involved our little boy to help him 

So I went empty armed to church, which had never actually happened before. 

Being welcomed by the smiles of my church fellow friends whom we all call family is so awesome and refreshing.
A delicious cup of coffee a great preach and then the joy of The Lord took over, particularly messaging those with depression. 

A bunch of us encountered such a refreshing in The Lord, that makes it that  more important to know and have the holy spirit within us. I was so in awe of this prayer time.......

A little encouragement to any of you suffering lows, depression or some  sort of struggle, 
God is good all the time.


Love my Church : Joshua Generation Church

No comments:

Post a Comment