Tuesday 7 October 2014

33 BirthdayBows


This past weekend we celebrated my 33rd birthday. 2 of my best gifts by my side 
hubby and my boy headed up the cable car before 8am 
Table mountain such a beauty
We fortunately got there by 8 and wouldn't recommend going much later. It was so beautiful & tranquil on top of the mountain. What a blessing to start my day. 
 What a privilege to be a South African  citizen : free birthday ride with a valid Id and a great special in some of the local newspapers. Return ride R85 valid till 12 October :
Check it out here


10730 pageviews and running less than 6 months. Thank you everyone. What a special few days Ive had with family, friends and to end my special day a, great church gathering  #joshgen ....
With such a great sermon : 
Here's a bit of it in a nutshell 


( Having Friends for life

You need friendships that promotes life
Encouraging each other daily
Sharing life together
A friend loves at all times
Seek life giving relationships
Be friendly
Seek out life giving friendships
A man who has friends must himself be friendly
Proactive and friendly and refreshers others
Reach out to others
Give time to others
Friends who know Jesus
Sometimes it takes a while for the crop to appear but it comes
Get the right sort of people around you
Wise walks with wise
Fools walk with fools
Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise. But the companion of fools will suffer
Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked nor stands in the way of sinners nor sits in the seat of scoffers.
Bad company corrupts good character
You can't be friends with everyone 

Make Jesus your number one friend
Greater love has no one than this that someone lay down his life for his friends.
The thief comes only to steal and  kill and destroy   I came that they may have life and have it abundantly )


I was so super spoilt in both gifts and love, cannot wait to use my treats and have a blessed year ahead living with all I know and my 
King by my side ...... 

Ps how awesome is this for the little tots

Have a super week all of you. Chin up, smiles on and before I go, 
after seeing an amazing women , praising God and wriggling away to the beat of the music in her wheelchair ,  and after seeing this heartwarming picture of joost this past weekend, 

I can only urge all of us to look at all we have, appreciate the big, the small, and live each day the 
best way we can, 


Love, care, cherish and embrace 

Xxxx 
Hugs 
Me 




No comments:

Post a Comment