Friday 12 September 2014

Press the PANIC Button





This is written for all those PND sufferers out there or for those who can relate or understand in some way .....

Hit the panic button happened recently. When the out of control sign is flashing and your weakness is decisions. God I thank you for YOU. Where would I be without Him, someone to talk to , lean on and have FAITH in......

When your decisions depend on your day to day survival of finance.  Your child's day care, as In With me , the mommy who can teach, clean, shop, and raise a little two year old, single alone, isolated or to preschool here the tears may fall the costs escalate and the fears set in of separation, yet beneficial to us.  Finances to fit the school bill and decisions of continuing in the hope that things will improve and the wish of just wanting to  be a Mom...... But is that enough, ???

This may sound foreign to most of you, but in my little world is reality ....

The nauseating feeling that came across me, the loss of breath, the tears and panic. Is anyone out there, can anyone hear me, can anyone relate.....

I'm not yet ready for the next step in life, the big girl panties, the new routine, structure, the unknown, 

And I'm not ready for decision making. Hit the panic button 

Dear Lord hear my prayers 
amen 

Till next time 
Hugs

Ps. To all my PND FOLLOWERS. even though it may seem to you I have it altogether , 
Sometimes together I don't have it all ...

No comments:

Post a Comment