Saturday 26 July 2014

Rainy days


Before I start with my story 
Take a look at this awesome Sticky- Fudge sale up to  50% off. Click on the link on the top right hand side of my page :0)
...

Goodness me Cape Town had loads of rain, hail, sun, lightening & thunder ..this week.
Makes the days longer, exercise zero, hours gloomier but spirits remain high.
 Despite a emotional week & being cooped up indoors for the last two days , I keep my focus strong. 
I'm blessed with friends that only God could give me. 
  
Thank you to all of you for keeping me going & for the prayers of strength. Learning to dance in the rain , amen for that.

Even though, getting up today was a toughee of note.
 I picked myself up, made the beds, cleaned the house, folded away washing ( for the millionth time this week ) & even managed to squeeze in a quiet bath before hubster went off to work.  

Spending a wonderful afternoon celebrating a great friends birthday & this evening cake&tea with friends. 
 
You realize how great it is when you finally up & about & how important it is to be surrounded by happy people.

 Thats  what friends are for. 
Caring for each other, 
looking out for each other, 
being there for each other, 
no matter what mood,day, 
weather, highs or lows we going 


do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others.
Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 
Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing.

Thank you, to all of you, for being YOU.

Now for my latest blog .....about my wonderful friend, Melissa. Read it Here
Hugs xxx














No comments:

Post a Comment