My daddy came back yesterday after 5 long days, away.
Mommy is so grateful he isn't away often. The extra Hands are so helpful.
- Mommy woke up , showered. Dressed me and nanny came to look after me as Tuesdays I don't go to school
- Mommy raced to our nearest mall and walked to fast, she felt like she had done some serious exercise
- She went from shop to shop to get my ecsema mix
- Special dinner for dad and a welcome home balloon
- She was home within an hour , cleaned the whole house
- And even put out some pretty pink roses to add that extra sparkle to welcome daddy home.
- While mommy was cleaning I accidentally popped the welcome Home balloon which didn't make mommy to happy but. I said sorry and asked for a new one for Daddy. Cause I said it would make him happy and I promised not to the pop the next one. Nanny offered to pay for the new one.
- Once the house was tidy. Mommy made daddy A special dish for dinner some yummy butter Chicken , while mommy was busy
- I found a pairOf scissors and cut a rose off the beautiful new bunch Yikes. Oopsie : but at least it made another little vase pretty
- I went to play outdoors and while outdoors I needed To poo , ( I am learning to go without nappies ) I landed up Eating 2 squishes that mommy got on special at clicks And hence my tummy wasn't happy so I landed making 5 sloppy piles in the garden. So mommy quickly wiped me down and dressed Me for swimming which was soon soon.
- Before that she ran to get the hose pipe and some dettol but when she Got to the tap the link had snapped off so she hurried to the otherside Of the house to get the other link and managed to clean up my piles.
- Off we went to swimming and back home I showered. Go dressed. And while I watched some Telly nanny watched me again while mommy Hurried back to the balloon shop.
- When mommy got back she was exhausted from rushing , vacuuming Mopping, washing , cooking, sparkling the house, my swimming and then I dropped my popcorn everywhere so she quickly used the broom and Pan to ' skoppie' it up. (I did help her though )