Wednesday 8 April 2015

Caffeineandfairydust


Joining the blogger world has been super amazing. Especially when we meet a new bunch of  people who care, love , support and give great tips & advice.

This month my featured blogger is a beautiful mommy of two named Maz  from 
CaffeineandFairydust

 I love following her  Parenting and Lifestyle Blog .

"Besides offering some fabulous competitions and writing honest product reviews – I also write about Tattoos, Parenting, BeautyPregnancy, Recipes & Food, My Family, Health, Fashion, Controversial Topics and every now and then Cole writes something for the dads. Please take some time to read why I do not give parenting advice, as well as how product reviews work on the blog.

I hope that when you are done reading my blog you walk away feelinginspired, feeling that you are not alone and knowing that you are doing the best you can. "
Maz writes about her time she experienced PND with her first born , 
Read it Here




Follow here on Facebook
Follow her on Twitter
Follow her on Pinterest

Follow her awesome blog Here

Xxx enjoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment