Before I get to the I didn't know, here's a update on us.
Exceptionally rough financial month, shu, never did I think we'd fall this $low, but never did I think my faith would be so strong.
Never did I think friends would bring their own milk, bread or a delicious salad, yikes, but glad to call them fiends.
Fingers in mouth, clingy, and seriously mommy mommy mommy.
After a wet week
we had a super warm weekend.....even a beautiful Full moon &
The mornings are getting lighter earlier and nights getting darker later.....
Here's to a super week ahead.
A very special thank you to Catherine at Sorbet Blue Route Mall for her amazing service and for Sorbet for their great customer care. I absolutely loved my massage.
In closing. Here's a list of
I DIDNT KNOW
- I'd love so deeply
- I'd ever fall pregnant with Matthew
- I'd ever go through a miscarriage and never forget it
- A child could fill my heart with so much happiness.
- Life would be so pricey but rewarding
- Teaching your own would be such fun
- That my husband could work so hard giving us this time at home
- That my family would have to support us as much as they do, for nothing in return : That is love
- That swimming lessons would pay off so well
- Is watch Barney over 100 times a month
- I'd be so happy being a stay at home mommy
- In the same breath : that it would be such hard work & be so rewarding
- Going to church with a toddler could be such a challenge but yet so important. Seeing little ones raise their hands to Him. Priceless.
- God was so amazingly awesome
- That family would be so close & love so much
- That money would be so little yet so much
- Friends out of this world in support and love
- My child would ever start to speak, yes he is only 26 months but as he has began to talk I still can't believe how miraculous it is to teach someone.
- My child would sleep through from 16 weeks -24 months and then become At musical bed specialist.
- My child would drink so many bottles of milk
- My boy would love a pram so much & adore Jonty my moms dog
- That my boy! Yes my boy! would do what those boys did or do. Touch TVs, run wild, climb stairs, burglar bars, beds, tables, throw balls& food, kick whatever he has in front of him, wake up in the night, sleep in our bed, eat a lot and then a little, not always saying hello or goodbye. Shu how not to ever judge. We all unique and we all do our best.
- That my blog would impact so many and do so well
- That God would work miracles as he has, I pray he continues to do so, in all our lives.