Thursday 28 August 2014

Down time?

Exhausted.com. 2 weeks of ecsema. Croup and then the croup virus. So put it this way I've had a toddler hooked to me Around me Next to me 24/7 for 2 weeks. I love 
Him with all my heart And AM loving !! the new words and quirkieness. It gets cuter and cuter. But goodness me I need a down time hour it two. Yes the 2 hour a day sleeps happen about 5 times a week BUT in that time its cooking cleaning Sorting re packing and a recent big job that I've  taken on for some needed money. 

Yes we back to the end of our month and the budget did not work yet again but We carry on and can only be so thankful for so much in deed !!

A friend reminded me last week how awesome is it that we actually have 
Running water. Let alone a hot bath or even bubble bath.Grateful! 
, even for good health. Thank you Lord xxx

One positive thing on the PND subject is even though 
I'm sleeping as though there is a 3 month old in the house and 
Musical beds is a serious game here , I'm exhausted but functioning just fine. I'm so grateful for the grace I've been given and being blessed with an 
Abundance of patience.
I still cannot fathom how both my in laws and parents managed to keep us Out their beds, when we were wee small. Graeme never went and slept in their beds and I never slept in 
My folks's bed. Well done. Hats off to you both. 

Anyway dinner is cooked. The house is back to civilized looking & hubby's work clothes are put Out for tmrw morning and I'm off to soak up a bit of sun While I can before the next down pour. 

Love to you all. 
I look forward to posting my next blog on little Owens cochlear implant journey .....

No comments:

Post a Comment