Saturday 25 October 2014

Honor


 Love is :-
B eautiful
E xtravagant
S pontaneous
T rue


Busy week with  my Duracell bunny toddlerwho kept me on my toes all week besides the sleeps times. Thank you Lord, he loves his sleeps. 
I've changed my lounge around twice already in order to prevent him climbing any more burglar bars and don't worry mr sad has been overworked too. 
  
Not just with the climbing but the throwing of absolutely everything you can imagine. 
The potty training is Heading to week 4. So far so good, but lots of hard work.... 
Shuwee I need to do some serious reading, these two teachers  are speechless, but I value the tips, advice and experience of some dearest people in our lives and these principals are slowly being put into action. 
PARENTING AINT FOR SISSIES , teaching and disciplining other kids is way easier.
Having tried to join a friend for tea at a  Nearby wine farm with my energetic angel boy, I felt so 
exhaustededly  embarrassed as to why he wouldn't sit:  drink his baby chino, draw a almost perfect circle with two eyes and a mouth like his peer did that morning, but I was reminded EVERY child is unique and different and created uniquely special in  their own ways....and he is only two ! 

Potty training slowly happened and he took the first steps, not me. I went
 with it. He isn't fond of the nappy and is loving the undies.
 
(Would love to find these two things )
Every morning takes the nappy off, and dress himself...sob sob where's my baby boy. Anyway and off he goes the day without a nappy with about 3 accidents a week, but that's cause mom is on his tail all the time. I think my middle name is wee poo wee, we've even gotten to , should we go give the flowers some juice...... Ha ha 

Yestersay went off to a doctor for his ecsema appointment with a well known allergologist in Cape Town. Wow we have hope to help our little ecsema sufferer, who this week alone kept us up twice scratching and being so irritable in his own little body of pain. Bless him. 
The doctor confirmed that he is in great healthy shape, a well nourished boy she added, 18kg & 96cm tall... She says we must be reminded that he is 2 years and 5 months and because he is tall and well built we need to be gentle and gracious on ourselves not to run away with milestones. 
After she drummed into my head that ecsema is skin related and  aggregated by sweat, heat and a few other things, we need to treat the skin and try keep his diet as normal as possible, because the only thing he is allergic to is peanuts, so for now it's a special mix and epimax twice a day until we return 
to her in 10 days. So far the improvement is so amazing. 


After finishing my shop off at Dischem with a whopping bill of r888 just for 4 items !!!! I was so exhausted trying to keep my monkey boy in his pram, that two shelf packers, wanted to know why I 
didnt leave him with the nanny. I said ha ha I am the nanny :0) 

I love my boy to bits, but I look forward to 2 x date nights next weekend to celebrate my hubbies bday and his year end function..... Yeh for 7 more sleeps ..... 
On the date night topic. Here's congratulating Jolene Blazic on winning a R200 voucher to the 
gorgeous Buitenverwachting, enjoy x 



One things for sure my Focus is on our great and amazing Father upstairs, his love is indescribable... 
With that in mind ,  I must share the beautiful time I had this morning while  my dearest mommy spent the the morning with Matthew

Here are a few reminders for us Ladies: women of honor
How do we see ourselves ?
Do we honor our husbands r men in our lives?
Do we work hard
Are we wise with money 
Do we have Inner strength 
Are we Kind , Hospitable, Devoted to God 
Are we submissive

Do we Cast all your anxieties onto Him because remember he cares for you 
People struggle with Submission when they on a mission 
Humble ourselves
Wives submit to husband. 

Be Pure. Gentle and quiet in spirit.Beauty fades but Beauty within is gentle and a quiet spirit within us, Free from harshness and violence. Humble at heart Peaceful.  Not anxious. Do not let your heart be troubled or fearful 
Perfect Love casts out all fear 
Our hope in God is our power to submit to our husbands and be accepting of it.
Let's be reminded to Encourage each other. Have grace. Respond. In love, Be gracious in all ways.
Honour push up, rising up, lifting up and respectfulness, dishonor pushing down, disrespectfulness.

Women let's, Stand together, Repent together and Step out of our illegally occupied spaces to let men step in , to take their places to be risen up x 

Reminder of Love for the week. Hugs, me

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment