Friday 21 August 2015

Where is ME

To all my readers.

Hello.
Hope you are all well.
Lately I've had a few ask why I have been so quiet on the blogging
Front.
To be honest life is life and it's been so busy and I try
Put my family first. Especially a God , my little boy and my husband
Those are my priorities before heading over to my social media, emails
And blog posts.
My free days get so consumed between my exercising, groceries, friendships
And my tutoring business.
But in the same breath I live my blog life and I love to
Help my readers with all mommy stuffs

Recently my hubby has been exceptionally busy with his job and personal life
That being that mommy on my own with just one kiddie
Makes me so humble, to those mommies who so it alone all the time .
I know I have said it before but well done to all of you who parent on your own .

Today the sun is shining and I'm off to a walk to blast my ears
With some workship or good old gymRock
I was recently reminded of the amazing fruits of the spirits and today I leave you with that
No matter where you are in your life. Be it perfection or struggle or the inbetween.
Stay focused on this

Love. Joy. Peace. Patience. Kindness
Goodness. Faithfulness. Gentleness.
Self control.

Love conquers all and that is MYFIGHTSONG

No comments:

Post a Comment